Monday, August 19, 2013

A country girl. These three words put together can have so many meanings. Some people automatically think of a sweet, cute, blonde, well-mannered girl who is just as naive and stupid as the next bale of hay. The truth is: this is true.  However, it’s also true of some girls who are from the city. They can be sweet, cute, blonde, well-mannered, and just as naive as the next…sidewalk… or something.

Anyways, I guess I consider myself a country girl because I am a girl and live in the country.  The title means more than that though. It isn’t just a description of where a person is from, but rather the way of life a person has chosen, or been raised to live until they choose something different.

In this blog I hope to smash some misconceptions about country people and represent the way they actually live and why it’s awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment